Sep 29, 2013

15 NFL Cheerleaders Who Should Put On More Clothes

11:02 AM

READ MORE



As someone who could accidentally become a father someday, I am appalled by all of the ladies in these pictures. If my theoretical daughter were to try to go out wearing such revealing outfits, she would immediately be sent right back to her room to put on some clothes.

Despite the fact that they clearly work very hard on them, there is a lot more to all of these women than their bodies. When looking at these pictures, I would like everybody to think about their possible accomplishments and possible wonderful personalities. I can’t tell you about their actual accomplishments and personalities because unfortunately, I don’t know who they are.

I would like those who look at these ladies to make a fun game out of inventing accomplishments and personalities for them. It would be a great exercise to help people focus more on what’s important.
aa
Now I’m not trying to be too judgmental here. I understand these women are adults and can do whatever they want. They are clearly proud of their bodies and have every right to walk along the line of public nudity. I just hope they understand that when they dress this way, there are some men out there who think, and even say, very impure things about them.

As crazy as it sounds, some of those men may even go through this slideshow with no intention of participating in the progressive exercise I described. There are some godless heathens out there who just want to look at the attractive women, and this article is definitely not for them.

Courtesy: RantSports

Written by

Learn Programming Language, Web Development and more Online without any cost!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Technology Update News!. All rights resevered. Designed by BDpython

Back To Top